Thursday 8 September 2011

About me


Hi.
My name is Henriette Eggen. I am a 27 years old Norwegian girl who lives in Vancouver. This fall I study English at the English Language Institute (ELI) at the Unniveristy of British Columbia in order to improve my reading, writing, listening and speaking skills. I believe fluency in English will help me succeed in business.

My personal interests are hunting, dog training, scuba diving, horseback riding, mountain hiking, cycling, listen to music and reading.

I have a boyfriend named Christopher and a gordon setter named Gordon Royal. You can see my blog at http://chrisbjoenness.blogspot.com for more information (in Norwegian) and pictures we have taken during our stay here in Vancouver.

If you want to get in touch with me, please look me up at facebook. Henriette Eggen is my username.

Have a nice day!

Regards

Henriette

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this very nice introduction, Henriette! I will look forward to reading your blogging throughout the semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you can succeed in business, Henriette:)

    ReplyDelete